Tuesday, June 09, 2009

06-08-09

Why this man will always make my uterus do the empty shake around baby ache..in 6 pictures or less:









He plays Jenga with Calix and REALLY gets into it..hahah! Loves it!






When Maddox randomly climbs on the back of his leg, he'll give him a ride as Maddox screams "weeee!!!!"


Ugh, I love him. I love THEM. All of them. Ugh. I'm so disgustingly in love with my family.
I made trifle last night..because I haven't made any in a couple of years and it just sounded right. I need a trifle dish.
Calix is sick sick sick. Orion was sick all week and now Calix has a stuffy cold face and it's making it hard for him to sleep and be nice to his brother. Ya know.
I'm thinking about not going to Colorado in October and instead taking my little family to one of the other islands in November as a joint birthday present for me and Orion. It's a one or the other type thing because it'll cost about the same to take my entire family to the Big Island or Kaua'i or Maui and stay in a nice hotel for a week as it will for just ME to go to Colorado for not even an entire week. I'm sad the SuperFerry isn't up and running anymore..that would have saved us some money in the transportation to the other islands department as we could have taken our van and not needed to rent a car or anything. But..it is what it is, I guess. Still up for discussion though.
That's pretty much all that's been going on here. I'm tired. I'm tired all the time and I don't know why.
Time for trifle.



2 comments:

Jenna said...

I need a trifle dish too!

The CO thing is hard. I so want to be there for Micah, to see everyone, but I cannot fathom how I could do it. Money wise, schedule wise. As much as I want to go, I just don't know.

Mindy said...

I love your happy family!