Sunday, April 19, 2009

04-19-09

Today:



Ssg. Johns went with O to pick it up this morning and rode it here for him. Good guy, that one.


Dinner:



Pioneer Woman's Macaroni & Cheese..try it. Absolutely yes.


Dessert:


Chantal's New York Cheesecake from Allrecipes.com. I halved the recipe because we just don't need quite that much cheesecake lying around. Don't get me wrong..I WANT it around..I just don't NEED it around. It's a sad truth. Sad. I've made this one probably..7 or 8 times in like.. 3 years. It's a good one and turns out awesomely every time.



Maddox is whining for me. Again.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Is Orion loving his motorcycle?

I made the mac and cheese last week and wasn't all that fond of it. Mine turned out kinda dry. I don't know why. Your's looks yums though.

Abby said...

Yeah he is! He goes outside just to stare at it. Awww! He's taken it for a spin around the block..but nothing beyond that because he doesn't have his license yet (goes in tomorrow morning) and the registration is expired and MPs be rollin around here like crazy. So for now..he sits on it..and stares at it and thinks about riding it to and from work.


Dry? Hmmm..I wonder why! This one was super creamy. I'm so used to making Linda McCartney's mac and cheese..so this was a nice change of pace..especially with the dry mustard in there. Yum yum!

Sarah said...

I personally have never been a huge fan of mac & cheese but I've been wanting to try some homemade recipes. Maybe I'll check that one out. That cheesecake looks scrum-did-li-ump-tious! YUM!

Jenna said...

Not only does it look delicious, but I'm loving the pics your camera takes! I want cheesecake!