Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let's See Etsy


When I told Orion I wanted this:





He laughed and said "what would you do with that?" and I laughed and said "wear it." I was joking. Sort of.






So..today, I'm going to share some of my favorite things on Etsy (that I've seen so far because dude..there's A LOT) with you. You're welcome.











Because box purses are awesome




I love the pretty and delicate




Ugh.. I love it




Spats should make a comeback heheh



It's called the Abigail..must be sign hehe.



I love non-typical looking vases..and corsets. Mix them up and you win. Or I win.




and the soft and cozy




I have 8 like this in my favorites list..I must really like it.



A scarflette. Who needs all of that extra scarf falling all over the place? Not this girl. (not that I need one of these right now..but someday I'll live where it's cold again.)



This print is a 30x40 and I want it in my living room. Immediately.





Hey, say..anyone else wanna play along? I think you can learn a lot about people by what's in their Etsy favorites. And it has to be Etsy..or you're cheating. Would anyone have guessed I had these things on my list? That's it..I'm calling you out. Go to Etsy.com..pick 5-10 of your favorite things and post them in your blog. I want to see. I'm happy with my list. Show me yours.
ALSO.. A big big happy birthday to my sister Hannah! I love you, dollface!

No comments: