Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I think I have issues

Have you ever wanted something to such an extreme that your stomach hurts when you look at it? Your heart beats all fast when you think about it?

That's how I feel about this ring:







Ugh, I love it so much I could vomit. It's just under 2 carats and I'm in love. That's so wrong, isn't it? To feel weak in the knees over a ring? But look at it! I don't care if you think it's ugly..I LOVE IT. Kind of vintage-y and super elegant..like the girl I wish I were.

Don't worry..Orion gets picture texts on the daily of this ring. Ya know..just so he doesn't forget. Gotta keep the hints alive! When I get it (hopeful) I will need at least a day and a half to stare at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! It looks similar to my ring and I kid you not, *every* single person who notices it stops to tell me how beautiful and different it is.

I think it would look pretty darn good on those cute little hands of yours. *coughhurryupandbuyitorioncough*