Saturday, October 04, 2008

NOTICE

NOTICE!!!!

There will be one (1) week from today that you have the time to send me your e-mail address if you would like to continue to follow along with this blog.


You can reach me at: Twoteers@yahoo.com

Friday October 10th is your deadline. I'm making this blog by invite only. It's not you..it's me. I'm tired of feeling restricted on what I can and cannot write. I'm tired of feeling judged by people I don't even know. So ya know what? I'm getting rid of that. My family is always more than welcome to read..because I read up on you. It's only fair. Friends (you know who you are) are also welcome. I'm trying to keep out the strangers, mostly. So. Go on..e-mail me your email address and by Friday it will be updated so only the ones I have chosen are able to read.


Carry on.

No comments: