Sunday, July 06, 2008

3 Days!

Well you guys..this is it.

Today I need to:

  • Take down all of the curtains
  • Pack mine and the kids' clothes and plane entertainment. Can't forget the suitcase that will hold all things that make me look decent.
  • Wash all bedding and anything else that has been worn since yesterday
  • Finish cleaning out the fridge
  • Locate anything that can be donated to the Red Cross and pack it up to send with Orion
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Lay out all of the unaccompanied baggage to be picked up tomorrow morning
  • Drive to the airport to pick up the rental car
  • Take a nap (oh hey! I'm sick! Woo for the sore throat and stuffy face! Perfect timing, body!)



I think that's it..but I know I'm also forgetting stuff.

I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I'm too anxious. I've got so much going on in my head and I know SO much has to get done today and tomorrow and ya know..it makes for an Abby who can't sleep very well. While I was up, I decided to take one of those fandangled digital pregnancy tests. The results were "-NO" so..there's that. Ya know..for now. Shoot, we're still trying though.


Anyway..this is my last post until I can get to another computer as this one will be unplugged and all of that today. Oy.


If you need to e-mail me and don't know it (Beanie..you really should know this address, chick..I've had it for 11 years) twoteers@yahoo.com If you need/want to call or text me..go for it..if you know my number. If you don't and I know who you are..go on and e-mail me for it.


YAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hangs head in shame* I knowwww, but I seriously don't even recognize it! I don't think I've ever emailed you though. We always talked in ttmon or on aim. So pfffttttttt :-P lol

Jenna said...

Abby! I miss you already! Be safe!