Monday, June 16, 2008

3 years! Awwww

Haaappppyyy anniversary..happy anniversary to you! Haaappppyyyy anniversary. Happy. Anniversary. To you!

I love you if you know what that's from.




Awww...Eskimo kisses


My response "babe..you didn't even get that dressed up when we got married!"..he is pretty cute though. I'll give him that. ...I never had a prom date before...hehehe


Okay...we were feeling nerdy... he's all "uhhh...it needs to be trimmed down..."


for me????!!! Ahhh hahahaah!


Awwwww


Thanks for hanging out with me and being the greatest friend I could ever have. You're truly my other half. Thank you for choosing me to go through this life with you...I love you, OE!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

GREAT pics! The one of you acting surprised about the flower is awesome. But it looks like you were all dressed up too...let's see the dress! Congratulations, you two. Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

AWWW! Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

chelsea said...

Hope you guys had a good night..and that the kids went down ok...Happy Anniversary guys!

YogaNana said...

Happy anniversary -- and I can hear the song, just can't place it. Bugs Bunny? Kind of the William Tell Overture ...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You both look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

tell orion to shave again! ha ha ha!