Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hmm hmm hmmmmmm

I'm setting up my CelebrityFitClub.com meal plans and work out routines and what not..and ya knowwww..I'm looking at my meal plan for the week and because I refuse to eat a few items (mushrooms..onions..peppers..) I can substitute them for other things, right? I kid you not when I tell you Friday's dinner for me will consist of 1 3/4 cup of fresh white sweet corn and 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce. Sounds good, really..but really? That's it till breakfast? Ohhh jeeeezeeee. Yay for the detox phase! It'll take some getting used to, I know..but I also know I'll feel so much better. I guess it's also such a sad meal plan because I totally told it I want to lose 3 pounds a week. If it's less than that from time to time..that's fine, obviously.

I don't hate myself, ya'll. Most days I think I'm a swell person who is extremely lucky in her life. However, I'm human..and a girl..and I have body issues. They go unnoticed quite a bit for me because whatever..but when it comes to trying on clothes and you have these thin legs..a mostly flat butt..and a saggy lower belly..I mean..come on. Jeans for me is basically impossible. I want to feel better about myself..I want to live longer..and dang it, I really want to look good in clothes. I'm taking the steps I need to achieve these goals I have set for myself. It'll take a lot of work and a fair bit of dedication..but I'm more than willing to try.


I have more news..that's fairly exciting..maybe tomorrow. We'll see how things go..but this has me more ecstatic than I've been in a very long time. I'm trying not to hope too hard..but more on that later!

3 comments:

chelsea said...

Well that's good, and it's actually not all that hard to eat that little and only that for the night...you'll see that it won't be so bad at all. I know you can do it....you're a survivor...hahaha k now i only picture you singing that and dancing on a beach..lol..but no seriously you are..you'll do great and you'll see that eating that won't be so bad...remember to try not to eat past 6pm...unless they say differently of course...good luck girl and can't wait to hear whatever good news you have..

Abby said...

yeah haha..I totally started singing that song hahaha..you know me too well! The whole diet plan isn't like that..just the first 9 days for a detox..and granted, yes..the corn and applesauce thing is my fault because I substituted that for whatever else they had up there originally (if you don't like one of their menu items they give you like 5 other options to replace it). I figure if I can get through these 9 days..I can do the whole thing. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing, really.

Jenna said...

Abby, I think it's funny that you still won't eat onions, mushrooms, or peppers.