Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas in the Delgado house and we're gonna have a lot of funnn Merry Christmas everybody..Merry Christmas everyoneeeee!!!

Doing the present exchange with Chelsea and the babies yesterday after dinner (PS..Chelsea makes the best ham in the world. I normally won't eat the stuff..but this? Was fantastically awesome.):





























Christmas morning:








Now he can scribble without leaving marks on mommy's table! Or coloring on things little men shouldn't be coloring on! Woo!


I's doesn't even care. Just gis me something to plays with.


Calix also got a bunch of Mr. Potato Head accessories..because hecks yes he wants to dress up as a police officer..a construction worker..and yes, even a princess. Hahaha.








...Cars? Where? I got him 2 of the same one on accident though. Whoops.


Most of the loot. Does your head hurt just thinking about opening all of those and dealing with the boxes and excess trash until trash day? Mine does.








They're so flipping cute they can't even help it.



Now..while they're napping..I need to figure out where in the world all of these new toys are going to live. *twitch*

6 comments:

YogaNana said...

Awww, for fun! And how can anyone's head hurt when there's a fat adorable new zebra (right side up!) to bounce on?

You done good, Santa Mommy. :o)

Sarah said...

Looks like everyone had such fun!

That pic of Calix is hilarious...he looks like a walrus that just wandered up on shore to check out the zebra...

Abby said...

lol..you mean Maddox...

Jenna said...

So cute! Looks like everyone had a blast, and I'm so glad you got to spend the day with Chelsea.

Sarah said...

Yes, that is who I meant....dang it! I knew that was who it was and I don't know how I switched it around in typing my comment. I apologize to Maddox. But atleast I didn't confuse him with the name of an ugly child.

Anonymous said...

Those are so darn cute...I love the one of the boys on the toys at the same time...those rock! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with me sweetie and well for enjoying the heck outta my ham...cuz well I know it rocks...:)