Sunday, September 02, 2007

Strange..

I don't know what's wrong with me (well okay, many many things..but all of those others aside for now..). Over the past couple of days...or nights, rather..I've been scratching my head in my sleep. Like I vaguely remember it happening..but it was also a part of my dreams, ya know? So when I wake up, my scalp just burns and burns and burns in the place(s) I was scratching. And whewwww showers with that kind of pain goin on are *not* a good time. I've seriously even started to notice a few small scabs under all of that hair of mine because of it.

Why am I doing this? Am I just a weirdo? Is there a name for this or something? Or should I just ask Jeeves?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

does it itch? or is it just totally random and you just start scratching it? either way, my guess would be that it's brought on by stress. (i'm a doctor...for those who didn't know...)

Abby said...

no, it doesn't itch. not that I'm aware of anyway haha.