Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another one bites the dust

Aw, man. Sherry and her mom just stopped by to say hi because they were out for a walk. I'm sad. I'm sad because she's leaving on like Saturday-ish to head back to Florida with them...until her husband gets home..in November. :(

I get it.. I know she needs this. I know she needs to be with family and everything right now what with everything that's been going on in her life..but golly! She's the *only* person here I even like. My only friend here. Aww..no work out buddy anymore. No little friends for Calix..which I guess also means they won't be coming to his birthday party.

This is sucky. And I don't have to like it. :(

1 comment:

YogaNana said...

Bummer. No, seriously. Good friends are hard to find -- and people are so damned mobile, aren't they? (Yeah, and I'm guilty, too, I know.)