Sunday, July 01, 2007

Day 6..2nd time around

I was doing a little thinking..and well, I think I'll spend the holidays here at home. Mostly for financial reasons (sorry, Han). It'll suck and mostly be depressing not having anyone around..except me and the boys..but, I guess we'll manage.

But hey..here are some pictures of the little men from yesterday morning:


"hello big brudder..I lus you"


awww they'd just woken up. My precious little men!


"heyyyy everybody!"


I could kiss this kid's cheeks forever!


check it out..Calix totally parks his cars (well, they were O's cars when he was a kid, really..but ya know..his now)!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

That's it!! You're fired!!



Serioulsy? No Abs for Christmas? This is the worst thing since sliced bread. Wait, umm, scratch that. That's supposed to be a good thing. Okay, it just sucks. I don't like it one bit.

Big Hed said...

calix is a splitting image of orion and maddox looks like you-- down to the skin tones (calix looks like he will be able to tan whereas maddox seems like he'll do the american burn thang). soo cute. and i see maddox can now prop himself up!! (or maybe that's old news but i just noticed lol).

Abby said...

well, I don't want to be fired. :(
I totally would if I could, Han..but if I did, we'd be so strapped for everything else for the rest of the year and have a fairly crappy Christmas on top of that.

Jenna said...

I could hear some of my baby voice coming through in those captions! Don't try to deny it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Maddox has grown!! it was what... $200 for your friend Cramer to fly out to see you? Hell, I'll fly you and the boys out and you can come spend xmas with us!!!

Abby said...

Jenna..it's kind of like your baby voice..but not. This one has a chubby breathing issue hahaha. It cracks O up everytime hahaha.

Abby said...

Beanie that's sweet of you, doll..but I'm not about to intrude on someone else's Christmas. Also, I was planning on flying her out here first..to help me out with the boys on the plane..and ya know, all of the gear that comes with 2 young ones. Things may change..and I may end up going..but for now, I don't want to get her hopes up or anything and super plan on me coming out. I guess it's more of a we'll see type of thing.

Hannah said...

Well shoot. You just said things may change. Now my hopes are back up. WooHoo!!!