Monday, June 04, 2007

So..here I am. I have spare time that I don't even know what to do with because ya know..that NEVER happens!

Um..I've changed the upstairs vent filter (I changed the downstairs one a few days ago..but ya know..the other required me carrying a chair upstairs), I've done 3 loads of laundry. The sheets are currently being washed for the first time in..I don't even wanna think about it (but..it's just been me SLEEPING on them..so..it's not *so* bad, right? oh my gosh..I know. Horrible.), lightbulbs have been changed..upstairs hall closet has been cleaned out, bathroom is feeling extra organized, kitchen is clean, drank 2 cups of coffee (whheeeee!!!!), removed trash and recycling from everywhere..ya know, did *stuff*. I'm pretty much out of things to do now. Both boys are sleeping...and I'm so tempted to go wake one of them up.

..I guess I could dust or something. Maybe eat a muffin.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You LUCKY, LUCKY duck! I want some spare time! Well, okay, you deserve it more than I do. I can't wait for Orion to get home! I'm so excited for you!

Different subject....I'm having blogger's block. What should I write about?

Abby said...

I think I'm totally the wrong person to ask about that. I don't really write deep thoughts (by jack handy) anymore. I kind of just write about my day to day stuff.

Children are always a good topic..and well, you're not lacking in that department. What are those chillins up to?