Thursday, May 31, 2007

A response for Hannah

Hannah wanted to see what I got. I returned a striped dress to Old Navy..an olive green super cute button down to TJ Maxx (it claimed it was my size. LIES!)..and some brown ruched cargo pants to Fashion Bug. Here's what I ended up with:


The first one is like a super cute teal tube top..I'm sure you can tell what the next 2 are..and the last is a super cute black babydoll top (which I actually wore today. shhh)


A navy blue tank with a scrunchy chest (haha) and sweet little buttons..a little nightie (because that's how I roll)..2 little outfits for mr maddox..and 2 shirts for calix


uhh..jammie pants that I'm currently wearing

I also got a tummy control thingy (that I'm not too sure about now that I've tried it on..) and a new black bra.


I didn't go overboard or anything..but I'm pleased.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Okay for sure I WANT those pj pants. Did they have them in pink?

I also loved the middle 2 shirts from the first picture. I like the color of the tube top but there's no way in hades I could wear a tube top. Just wouldn't happen.

I'm jealous. Do they smell good? I love the way new clothes smell. That's it! MIKE!!!! I wanna go shopping. For reals!

Abby said...

pj pants were from Old Navy..and I didn't see them in pink..but they were also on clearance...so who knows. Pshh..you couldn't wear a tube top because you have boobs. I am, apparently, the only girl in the family who didn't recieve the biggums. Thanks, mom. Thanks for nothing. hehe

And yep..they still smell like the stores. mmmmm new clothes smell. so crisp.