Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 102

A bunch of pictures taken with the phone at various times..and I never got around to posting







Calix walking down the stairs like a big boy


trying to unlock the door with his toy keys


Maddox sitting up for the first time (and my hand ready to catch him if he wobbles over)


I love when I walk into the room when I thought he was sleeping.. and he's just looking around





well, at least he's not sucking on it the real way..


so happy!


Maddox meditating


Calix's first popsicle EVER..because his mommy's mean and horrible


Maddox's bath last night. I friggin love how happy this kid is!


well..except for when his big brother tries to hug him..


love love loveeee


We did a lot of shopping today. I needed some serious retail therapy..and I got it. But because I couldn't really try anything on while there (I only got to at Old Navy..and then Maddox wouldn't put up with it in any other stores)..when we came home and Calix was napping, I tried stuff on..and then after he woke up, we headed back out to return what didn't end up working out. Only 3 things..but from 3 different stores. So..that was fun. Then we headed down the street to Target to get a few more things (and the cashier guy was a jerk).

I almost got pulled over on the way home. For speeding. But because it was so close to the gate (and dude..when are there EVER real cops near the gate??)..and there were so many people behind me..and it took him a bit to find somewhere to pull off and turn around..I was already at the gate all like "suuccckkkkaaaa!!!!!" and drove home. Look, normally it wouldn't be speeding. Normally the speed limit around that area is 35mph..but because they're raping the land nearby..doing..whatever they're doing..it's down to 25mph..but also downhill. So yeah..it was a close one.


Egg Roll House delivered dinner (mmmmmm yummmm)..the boys went to bed without a fight..and my calves are sore. A good sore.

7 1/2 days till O gets home!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love days like that, when you feel like you got a lot accomplished. So what did ya buy? I wanna see? I can shop vicariously through you.

PS I love Maddox's chubs. I want to take a bite out of him.