Monday, April 23, 2007

Pictures pictures..and more pictures

K..I said I had pictures...so here they are




Teehee! (check out some of the destruction in the background. Basketball hoop on the floor. Psshhhh.. I don't know why I even bother most days.)


Coretta picked the sandals out..but my mom wanted to see them so hehe


I think he's trying to teach him about the outside world and about the sticks, rocks, and pine cones that exist just outside that window.





I think he especially looks like his daddy in this one. Like..when O was a kid awww


yes, he loves sticks. and yes..I have sticks in my car because he refuses to give them up sometimes.


his shorts crack me up..because like..they barely qualify as shorts.


Mr Maddox was about to cry..but aww he's cute anyway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love loveee all the pictures!! Maddox's shoes and Calix's shorts/pants crack me up lol! Oh, and did you lighten your hair? or am I just so used to seeing black and white pictures, your hair always looks dark? either way, it looks nice!

Abby said...

haha...thanks, sweetie. And no..I haven't done anything with my hair in months..what's goin on there..ya see..is the color's totally fading...and like..my stupid lighter roots are popping up making me look bald in places I'm not actually bald in haha. I should re-dye at some point.