Monday, April 30, 2007

Bravery

So..I took these a few days ago..and have been going back and forth on whether I should post them in here or not. But..my conversation with Orion this afternoon kind of..gave me the kick I needed to do so. This? Is my body. For now. No, I am *not* pleased with it..yes, I do have goals. However..this is what having 2 babies close together..and not losing any of the weight with the first one has done to me. Here's the truth..and it may scare you. I apologize in advance if it does. I told Orion I have a flat tire..instead of a spare tire. Looks that way, doesn't it?

Anyway..it's how I got my 2 babies here to me..and well..it is what it is.

























3 comments:

Hannah said...

You're being way too hard on yourself!

Hey I'm gonna lose weight too. I'm aiming for 15lbs. Wanna be accountability partners?

By the by, how come you have no butt?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think you're being too hard on yourself as well. We always find flaws in yourselves that others can't see; and I think that's the case here. I don't see anything wrong with the way you look. You just gave birth.... what... 2 months ago? Pffffttttt. I think you're doing great. Keep your chin up!

Abby said...

dude..I swear my butt's larger than that. I think it's just the way my pants are sitting or something. But I totally have a butt. I thought it looked weird in that picture too..all..Hank Hill like. hahah