Monday, April 09, 2007

Because I'm really getting tired of feeling like they're crawling all over me

Quick before I go to bed:

ANTS!

I'm *SO* sick of seeing them around. They started showing up about..eh.. 2 weeks ago or so. Like..random ants. My living room..a random ant. My dining room..a random ant. My kitchen where all of the glorious food is? No ants. My BATHROOM?? ANTS!

What the heck for?!?! They're like..hanging out in the bathtub and the sink..and like..I can't figure out why. Kill them as much as I want..more keep coming. I'm starting to think there's like.. a nest..or ant hill or whatever the crap they live in these days around somewhere because I *cannot* seem to get rid of them!

Maybe I should buy more of those ant trap..kill their fleet things. Or unless one of you smart people have an answer for me..I'm all ears.

Please oh please..it's gross!

No comments: