Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mostly love

Today mostly sucked..but ya know, whatever. I never had enough time to make myself coffee at any point today. Seriously..that kind of a day and I didn't even have help to get through it. Man, I super needed it, too. That's okay though...these kinds of days happen. Not just to me, either (though it feels like it!)..I think I just have them a lot more than everyone else lately. Eh..oh well. You get what you get when you marry who you love, huh?

I finally ended up being able to get a shower..but it was actually this evening. And Calix tagged along because he really needed to wash the fruit cocktail, pad Thai (that's right, Tam..I've finally tried it..and now I'm hooked), and the peanut butter and jelly (he wasn't the biggest pad thai fan turns out..but at least he tried it) out of his hair. I figured..why give him a bath..and then take a shower later..increasing the chance Maddox would be awake and not let it happen..when I can wash both of us at the same time? So I did. Aww..he missed his showers (he and Orion take the LONGEST freaking shower baths *ever*!!).

I got a strange message on the answering machine about needing to call primary care clinic 1 for lab results. Hmm.. I wish I'd been around to answer that one. I wonder if maybe they got Maddox's results back (they haven't taken any blood from Calix in a longggg time..so by process of elimination..) and there are actually answers now. Unless they call about him needing to be retested in case I didn't get both of their letters. I'll call in the morning..he has an appointment on Thursday morning to be retested anyway..so I guess if they have real results in now instead of freaking me out for these last few days, we won't have to go to that. Which..lemme tell ya.. I would love to not happen because 2 kids up and fed and dressed along with myself to be at his appointment by 8:15 isn't going to be much fun for me.


Hey..wanna read something hot? Maybe give you a small glance at why I adore Orion so much? I wasn't going to..but like..I need to. For prosperity. Yeah yeah..that's a good excuse, Ab..yeahhhh good one *pats self on back*. Now, he'll probably blush because I posted this..but whatever..what's he gonna do? Come home? Oooooo!!! Big threat there! Bring it on, Delgado.


"We were meant to be together, sweetheart, we're a team put together by the universe that was supposed to be since the stars started moving. So that's weird. I am just as thankful as you everyday, that you can open up and tell me how you feel, and let yourself be that vulnerable to me, but at the same time still be able to do that and trust me in my hands as I trust you in yours - because I feel the same way as you. We're perpetually at each other's mercy, and that is what love is, and that love cannot be destroyed. How many lovers can claim the closest friendship, open communication, and the best of times even in the worst of times? How many lovers lay everything down to support the other even when they aren't there. How many people could stick together through what we've been through, and still desire and love eachother, still come together and do what has to be done as if they were inside of eachother's heads, as if they weren't really two people but one entity? The answer is not enough, not nearly enough."


Yeah, he's totally mine.


And even though I had to go and put a hyphen in the middle of the band's name just to *find* this song on Myspace..I finally found it again. I'm sure most of you have already heard it..but a while ago, I totally dedicated it to O. For how I feel while he's gone..and how I'll feel when he comes home I guess you can say. You can click *Here* to hear it if you'd like.

"Fix You"

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

High up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you




Seriously. Try not to cry when you listen to that song. I cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

No comments: