Friday, July 09, 2010

07-08-2010

Had an appointment this afternoon to hear the baby's heartbeat! I hoped for an ultrasound..but apparently, they don't roll that way at Tripler. You get the one and only ultrasound at 20 weeks for measurements and to determine the gender of the lil person if you'd like..and that's it (unless there are issues, of course). I was going to put this video on Facebook like I usually do..but I asked Orion to like..NOT get my gross belly. All white and large and stretchmarky. Yuck. He did anyway. Husbands. But I did want this video for our records and what not..so it gets thrown into the ol blog for quick reference (anyone else do that? You wonder when something happened and remember you wrote about it in your blog so you quickly scan through to find what you need? I do it ALL the time). I figure if the fam wants to see it..here ya go.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh, Abby! That's so sweet! One of the best sounds EVER! I'm so excited for you!

(and your belly? Please. You look great.)

Jenna said...

Oh, yeah, and can you please blog more often? I check every day and I miss it.

Thanks. :)

xoxo

Mindy said...

I LOVE that sound!!! :-) I'm with Jenna... Miss you blogging!

YogaNana said...

I love that sound, too!