Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Night

Yeah, he had tricks up his sleeve. I sent him out for a bottle of champagne and he took way too long..but I wasn't going to question it. I just waited.




opening the bottle. Check out that model face..hahaha







The grub..which looks gross..but was so frickin delicious you don't even know.




So..before dinner he says "it's missing something.." and pulls out a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. Which is the usual, ya know..get out of jail free card. And then when we'd finished eating he's all "hmm..hang on a second" and comes back with this gift bag and I'm like..what? There's more? And in it is a bottle of Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy perfume..which I'd never even smelled before. He said that's what took so long. He was smelling all of the perfumes and trying to find one that he liked and one that he thought I would like, too. Aside from Micah (who bought me Estee Lauder minis for Christmas one year)..he's the only other person to ever buy me perfume. And honestly, I usually just wear a Bath and Body Works body spray so I don't even buy myself real perfume. I sprayed some on myself..and seriously? I can't get enough of it. I think he did a fantastic job picking it out. *pats O on the back*


We watched Burn After Reading which was funny and then stuff happened that I didn't expect and it made me sad..but I'll stop at that. And then we retired to the bedroom for the night.


Considering Maddox threw up 5 times last night..it wasn't a half bad evening. In fact, it was better than going out.

1 comment:

YogaNana said...

Awwww ... sounds perfect if you just overlook the vomit!