Monday, January 19, 2009

Lovies visit day 2

On Friday we headed out to the Polynesian Cultural Center. David and mom's treat. It rained..we had ponchos. I don't know what else to say except it was an insanely good show..very informative. My words could never do this event enough justice. If you're ever here on Oahu..you *must* do the Polynesian Cultural Center. It's an experience of a lifetime to say the very least. Enjoy the pictures and videos (no flash was allowed).




















Untitled from xximojoangelxxi on Vimeo.









Untitled from xximojoangelxxi on Vimeo.








































Untitled from xximojoangelxxi on Vimeo.
















Untitled from xximojoangelxxi on Vimeo.







Untitled from xximojoangelxxi on Vimeo.







Untitled from xximojoangelxxi on Vimeo.







David and Mama..thank you so very much for these memories!

2 comments:

YogaNana said...

You got some great pictures and videos here -- I notice that we're all drawn to the fire!

Jenna said...

I've heard so many good things about this. I know it's expensive, but I'm glad you got to go. I hope to go someday too. I LOVE the colors! Awesome!