Tuesday, November 25, 2008

O's birthday part 3...end

The celebration wasn't a huge one. He'd been gone since 4:30 in the morning..didn't get home until 6 (but to be fair, he DID stop by the office to pick up new tube light bulb things for the kitchen so I'm not working in just the over sink and stove lights anymore. Gangsta.). He'd requested tacos for dinner..and I wish I'd taken pictures because I made Mexican pizzas, spicy quesadillas, and stuffed refried beans (I don't know if I'm the only one who adds cheese, mild sauce, and corn to beans on "Mexican" night..but they're goo-oo-ood, Clark) and the pizzas were beautiful. Totally picture worthy..but ya know. After dinner we (I) sang to him and then had some cake before he had to sit down at the computer and do his school work because he'd been in the field all day and didn't have a chance. But even in the short time we did dinner and cake..I think it was nice. I think it totally made his day EVEN though he was shooting M16's all day.



Singing..


Like my Happy Birthday banner? It screams..1st grade. I was so scared that I wouldn't get it done in time..so it was a quick sloppy one. You just wait till I open up my Cricut Christmas morning. You just wait.


Make a wish, love!


That cake..was *so* danged delicious. Mmmmm


Don't mind the glayses..it was a long day for my eyes. *tickles O's crow's feet*


I love you, sweetheart! May you continue to age sexilly and may I continue to reap the benefits.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Abby! I wish I could have been there! That Mexican dinner sounds so good! I LOVE Mexican food! And the cake is as pretty as I'm sure it was delicious. Come cook for me. I'm tired.

YogaNana said...

Ah, so nice! Would love to have been there to sing the birthday song -- and I would help Jenna scarf down the Mexican food. 'Tis my favorite, even better than Panda Express orange chicken, which is pretty doggone good.