Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 19 re-do.. but REALLY day 146 of this thing

I love quilts. Quilts, quilts, quilts!

That's a funny word.

So anyway..Calix got attacked by the hair clippers today. That is to say right when he woke up from his nap, I made him stand on the potty while I buzzed his head. Look, he was getting the same crazy Einstein hair Orion had when he was a kid. It never did anything I wanted it to do. It just..went all wild like and did whatever it wanted. Now..I'm a fan of free expression n all..but ya know..a time and a place, people. A time and a place. Plus, I'm sure his head was getting all hot under all of that hair of his.



At least he's got his fishy and his toothbrush to keep him calm. No, that's a lie..the kid cried and cried.

Bad mommy! Mwah hahahaha!!!! How much more does he look like Orion now that he has no hair? Cracks me up! Also? Totally looks like he's 6 months old all over again hahah.



"hi. I is 5 months olds. Do you lus it?"


"I's pretty muches can'ts waits till I's can crawl!"


"I lus everyone!"





Untitled from xximojoangelxxi and Vimeo.


"Ya'lls cans has a video ofs me!"

He makes a lot of spit up..but he loves you anyway and wishes you would forgive him.


I'm tired as balls..so off to read and pass out.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Maddox is getting cuter and cuter! How do you not just stuff his whole face into your mouth to gobble up? 5 months, huh? Conor turned 11 months that same day. All these 13th birthdays!

Love Calix's hair. It does make him look younger (which to a mom is a good thing!)