Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 49,387,590,486,945. No? Oh. Sure feels that way.

Calix came stomping up here (with his non-chubby thighs!! oh noooo!!!! chubs!!! come baaaccckkkk!!!) with a book..and a finger up his nose (calix, stop that! ew!) wanting me to read it to him. It's Goodnight Moon. Anyway, not the point..and neither is this: I just got done reading it to him and now he's sitting on the floor saying "nigh nigh moon" and other various things..because oh my gosh..he's that awesome.

None of that is what I came here to write. All I really wanted to say was that..well..Calix came stomping up here..and it started to smell..so I said

"Calix..do you need a new diaper..or is that just mommy's morning breath?"

Because fah reals I just couldn't tell. But now I know..now I know it's his little bum and thank goodness..NOT me..because yo, that's gross.


Back to being a mommy. Carry on. Oh oh!! Hey!!! Orion comes home in like 2 weeks!! Oot oot!!


...that was me dancing. Ya know..the oot ooting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! 2 weeks will be here before ya know it!!