Saturday, April 14, 2007

Horray for babiieeessss

It's obviously a picture post..because I love my babies.


Calix was a complete disaster after dinner..so..that's where his shirt went haha


Hello, Mr. T (in case you haven't caught on..that's what I call him. T is for Teagan..his middle name)


I don't know why..but I feel like I look like Pam Grant (a friend from my childhood) in this picture. I'm leaning over all weird-like..but whateva.


I'm gonna get ya!


I'm gettin closseerrrr


Hehehe..Eskimo kisses from tu madre!!!


<3>

And that's basically it. I mean..I could tell ya how funny it was to watch my nieghbor load up the old washing machine into his truck..drive it to the end of the street and then get a running..backwards start and have the thing go flying through the air..smashing..but then landing right side up. Because..it was totally funny.

But it was a pretty crappy day..weather wise..so I stayed in..in jammies..and didn't really do anything. It was awesome.

No comments: