Saturday, April 07, 2007

Day 48

It was a picture takin kind of a day today



Maddox just mostly wants to show everyone how well he can hold his head up. (I'm sorry..but the Jenna baby voice thing would work *so* well right about now..hehehe)








Little charmer! He's like 'I have my Cars cup..and my Superman jammies complete with cape..I'm good to go!'


when this kid like..grew up a bit..I still don't know. He should stop though..and just cuddle.





eeeee hehehehe I just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks!




And that's really all I have time for right now. I'm having the roughest time today staying awake. Yup..the sleep deprivation's finally getting to me..and it's like..winning. I've already passed out once while Calix was playing..and well..I'm thinking another very small nap is needed.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Great pics! Hey, go on over and read my blog....you'll LOVE the first picture I put up!