Friday, March 16, 2007

Yucky!

Ya know..I mostly don't feel the need to have to defend myself.. but recently, someone who's not important..at all..said I'm not doing "jack shit" with my life.

..hold on.

Excuse me? Because I'm not in college or have ever *wanted* to go to college..I'm not doing anything with my life? What? That doesn't even make any sense.

I chose a family. I'm not sorry for it.. and I will not apologize for finding such happiness at such a young age. While I'll agree that my babies and my husband are my whole world *right now*, that's not all there is to me and there are many many people that will tell you that. Because *I* chose to do the baby thing earlier on than some people (which please..wasn't *that* early) certainly does not mean I don't have other goals and aspirations for my life.

If you're a mother, you know for a fact raising kids to be the best people they know how to be isn't exactly the easiest job in the world. It's one that never ever ends.


You are the very first person I've ever met from online..or in my life, actually..that I just do not get along with in person. I suppose it was bound to happen eventually. Imagine having your husband force you to go talk to someone you just want out of your house and out of your life!

I've been 20. I've been 21..and a few years beyond that as well. I do not wish to ever be those sorry ages again. I've learned a great deal about myself in those years..and I truly wish you would grow up..learn a bit more about yourself..and maybe..just maybe you'll be lucky enough to experience just a fraction of the happiness I feel every single day.

Good luck to ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume it was Mish who said that? Ugh... that girl is beyond messed up. Well I think I speak for everyone when I say that she's full of crap and doesn't know wtf she's talking about. Don't let her get to you!

Abby said...

yeah, it was totally *that*..thing who said all of that awful stuff about me. Look, you know her as well as I do. She wrote this long ol blog last month that I just saw..asking me what she did wrong while she was here or whatever..so I was finally honest with her and then BAM she's starts bashing me left and right with this wasting my life away crap. I'm sorry..I think I've done more with my life so far than she has. Yes, she's in college..great, good for her.. but I've made 2 more people. School is temporary..being a mommy is forever.

Anonymous said...

I know a few people who think that becasue they're in school that they're doing more with their lives as opposed to someone who isn't in school. And I think it's a huge load of crap! I sometimes think college is an excuse for kids who don't have the "real life" knowledge to decide what the heck they really want to do with their lives. Books and essays can only teach you so much; what we as people really need to learn is out in the real world. And if she spends her life with her nose in a book, she'll never learn anything. (hence why she ignorantly made that remark about you... she doesn't know her head from her ass)

But hey, that's just my opinion from my own personal experiences in life. And besides... she will eventually graduate and and up flipping burgers for the rest of her life anyway!