Sunday, January 06, 2008

69 Days Left!

For the record, I'm not trying to start anything with that last post. I'm not a fighter. I suppose I could have just made a new blog and not even said anything, but I was irritated at the time I wrote that last one. It's fine that family reads this one..that's why I'm keeping it. I WANT you to see the babies and get updates and what not. But I also know this is no longer my own private personal space like it once was. I don't have an actual real life journal like I used to..and like some on you still do. I come to sit and write out my frustrations and I wish I could still be here and be as honest as I'd like to be without feeling like I'm offending anyone or starting fights. So I officially apologize if some of you have gotten the wrong impression from the previous post.


I'll go back and delete that part because..ya know.. who wants that hanging around?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

My bad Abby. I was a little hurt at first but after thinking about it I realized you have every right to your own personal "space" and I shouldn't get offended by that.

I'm sorry for my reaction!

I love you forever

Jenna said...

I don't know what was said, but I understand too. I've had reactions from family too on my blog, and I say, SAY WHAT YOU WANT, and any of us reading just have to deal with it. I want to be honest in my (cranberry) corner, and sometimes that's hard with family's feelings. Love you!