Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 285

By encouragement of the mother..I shall repost.


I've come to realize that my ex is:
Not ready at all for what I wanted.


I am listening to:
Calix playing in the hallway with his "guys". He makes them talk and dance and all of that very cute stuff I remember doing. He pretty much makes heart warm.

I talk:
openly.

I love:
Naps, quiet children, phone calls and e-mails from my husband, Uno and talks over coffee on Sundays, clean cozy sheets, Christmas, snuggling, and a day where birds haven't covered my car in crap.


I lost:
I don't lose things very often. It makes me feel too crazy and unorganized.

I hate it when:
My house is a disaster, the neighbors have their loud thumpy music playing so my children can't nap.

Love is:
Warm.


Marriage is:
Extremely important to me.

Somewhere there is:
Someone who misses me just as much as I miss them.


I'll always be:
A very silly mommy.

I have a [little] crush on:
mostly just my husband, really. Rick at the gym is a mighty tasty morsel though..I'll tell you what.


The last time I cried was:
Last night in the ER. I was in all kinds of pain.

My cell phone is:
Actually Orion's. It made sense for me to keep it and shut off the house phone till he gets home and I'll get my own cell. A prettier one.

When I wake up in the morning:
I check to see if O's e-mailed me. I get the kids out of bed..diapers changed..and set them up with their breakfasts.

Before I go to sleep at night:
I read and tell O's side of the bed that I love him.


Right now I am thinking about:
The massively massive pile of laundry taking over my room that requires washing. NOOOO!!!

Babies are:
squishy.

I get on myspace:
a couple times a day to check messages and what not.

Today I:
Finally found the car registration place and renewed my tags..finished grocery shopping.

Tonight I will:
Probably go to bed early..give myself some much needed rest.


Tomorrow I will:
See Orion at the VTC! Woo!

I really want to:
Feel okay again.

The person who is most likely to repost this:
Oh, I don't know...whoever feels the need.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm glad you played too! What happened at the ER? Are you okay? I worry about you when there's drama over there. And the car? Holy cow! Them's some bold deer!