Friday, August 03, 2007

Awwww..maaannnnn

This is what I get for checking blogs this morning. I got friggin tagged.



Four Jobs I've Had:
1. A balloon artist and associate at Party America in Lakewood, CO

2. The fitting room "guru" at Old Navy in Lakewood, CO
3. Assistant manager at Rue 21 in Castle Rock, CO
4. Assistant manager at Van Heusen in Castle Rock, CO

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Merchantville, NJ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Portland, OR
4. Phoenecia. NY

Your Favorite TV Shows:
1. Big Love
2. Weeds
3. The Sopranos
4. Kathy Griffin: Life on the D List


Four Favorite Foods:
1. authentic cheesesteaks..mmmm
2. chili cheese fries
3. fettuccine alfredo with broccoli
4. Karamel Sutra..Ben and Jerry's ...mmmmmmmmm

Four Websites I Frequent:
Myspace.com
ebay.com
steelhammers.com
mail.yahoo.com

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1.
Hawaii
2. in O's arms
3. Italy
4. New Jersey

Four Movies I Love:
1. Meet the Parents
2. The Notebook
3. Forrest Gump
4. The Joy Luck Club

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for playing, sis! Didn't mean to annoy you, I just wanted to know some of your faves. Love ya!

Abby said...

you didn't annoy me! truth be told, that was the first time anyone's ever tagged me hehe. awww