Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 152

I feel so drained today and I'm not sure why. I got to take a 30 minute nap while the boys were both sleeping..so that's good, I guess. I've also been holding back all kinds of urges to vomit. Not sure if I'm getting sick..or if I actually miss Orion so violently it makes me want to vomit. Because ya know..I miss him extra hard today.

I miss him so much, I'm looking up all kinds of pieces of red clothing (because I totally don't own anything red)..so I can start participating in red Fridays. I ordered a bunch of yellow ribbon pins. I've been looking at all kinds of army wife type related t-shirts and things for the babies to show they support and love their daddy. Because they do, ya know? Calix says "nigh nigh, dada" every single time before he goes to bed or takes a nap and he's started blowing his papa's picture a kiss. Though he doesn't understand what's going on..he still knows he's gone, ya know?

I saw this shirt that totally cracked me up. It said "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Deployments!". Teehee. I think it's too tacky to wear..but it got a chuckle out of me nonetheless.

I guess I just mostly feel extra lonely today.

I took a few cute pictures of Maddox...and I'll post them later if I remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the subject of looking up those shirts for the boys (I just ordered Kyler one that says I'm here to pick up my daddy! To wear next month to the airport!) Have you seen the "daddy dolls"? I really don't want Kyler to be attached to something like a bear or anything but if its of his daddy thats ok with me and I think it will help him remember Ryan when he gets back and he is 18 months old and hasn't seen him since he was 9 months old!
http://www.daddydolls.com/